Ultrafine 468 Air Purifier
The Intellipure® Ultrafine 468 features our proprietary DFS technology, which traps and eliminates potentially harmful ultrafine particles in your indoor air at better efficiency than a HEPA filter. Unit is supplied with a complete set of filters (1 of each). Powerful and built to serve spaces up to 1,200 sq. feet.
• Independently tested to remove 99.99% of ultrafine particles down to 0.007 microns (like viruses, bacteria and mold spores)
• Modern, slim, and compact design
• Simple & quick filter changes
• Certified Zero Ozone by Intertek
• Lightweight & portable for 500 sqft. spaces
DFS - The best technology for Middle Tennessee's challenges.
1. Air passes through the proprietary 6-stage VOC adsorption filterremoving harmful gases and odors from your space.
2. Intellipure's patented DFS technology removes 99%+ of airborne mold, bacteria, & viruses from the air you breathe.*
3. Before leaving Intellipure's facility, each and every unit is individually tested and certified to guarantee better than HEPA efficiency.
Better than HEPA
Independent tests show that the Intellipure® Ultrafine 468 Air Filter removes 99.99% of airborne microorganisms, ultrafine particles, chemicals, harmful gases, odors, smoke and molds and leaves nothing but healthy air inside your home.*
Perfect protection for larger spaces and main living areas
Your home is your sanctuary and your personal haven for health. The Ultrafine 468 ensures you are breathing the cleanest possible air where you need it most.
Multiple Fan Speeds: Fully adjustable from Low to Turbo
Power Consumption: 5 watts on low
Noise Level: 17 dB on low
Filters: Supplied with a complete set (1 each)
CFM: 280 max
250+ 5-Star Reviews
The Ultrafine 468 features the same industry-leading technology as the celebrated Compact unit which has revieived more than 25 5-Star reviews on Google and Facebook. Plus, it's the brand that we at Live Well Franklin trust in our own homes.
↑ GET YOURS NOW ↑
Need protection for a smaller space?
Shop Intellipure's Compact for coverage up to 550 square-feet.