MagSRT 240 tabs
What can MagSRT help me with?
• Supports healthy muscle tone, overall energy, heart health & more*
• Supports healthy, restful sleep*
• Supports healthy relaxed muscle tone and function*
• Supports athletic recovery*
• Support steady energy production
• Support a balanced response to stress*
• Maintain healthy blood pressure levels within normal range*
• Maintain healthy blood sugar/glucose levels within normal limits*
• Support regularity and healthy digestion*
• Support the body's ability to properly dissolve and utilize calcium in joints, muscles, and arteries*
• Support respiratory and cardiovascular health*
• Support healthy hormonal balance—especially in connection with the female cycle*
• Support overall bone health*
What Is ""SRT"" and why is it so important?
The ""SRT"" in Jigsaw MagSRT stands for Sustained Release Technology, often referred to as ""time-release"", and it's the major difference that gives this product its superior effectiveness. Instead of the magnesium supplement being dumped into your system all at once, SRT slows down the release of magnesium so it's spread out over 8 hours, which allows your body to absorb the maximum it needs to start feeling your best...avoiding the dreaded digestive discomfort that high doses most high potency magnesium supplements can cause.*
What is Quatrefolic® (Folate, Vitamin B9), and why is it included?
Quatrefolic (5-MTHF, or folate) is an active form of Vitamin B-9, folic acid. For many people, it is difficult to convert folic acid into folate. Folate is an important co-factor to P5P and beneficial to many bodily functions. Together, these greatly improve Magnesium’s function to support optimal health.
Why is Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) included?
P5P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), the active form of Vitamin B6, performs over 30 critical enzymatic reactions in the body, including the manufacture of serotonin and dopamine in the brain. The inactive forms of B6 (pyridoxine hydro-chloride, pyridoxal, or pyridoxamine) have to be converted by the liver to the active form (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate or P5P) the body needs. Individuals with compromised liver function have difficulty making this conversion and consequently may be at risk of a vitamin B6 deficiency. P5P works synergistically with Magnesium in many ways. A deficiency in either causes many issues where the body depends on both Mg and P5P. It is critical to get both. Since Vitamin B6 is already difficult to get and convert into its usable form, Jigsaw gives it to you already in its active P5P form. All the benefits are available immediately after absorption - no trouble converting or waiting.
Why is Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) included?
Methylcobalamin, the active form of Vitamin B12, is included as a supporting B vitamin to contribute to the effectiveness of Magnesium. Additionally, methylcobalamin is a necessary cofactor for your body's ability to properly methylate. Methylation is a cycle that occurs in your body billions of times every second. It's one of the most important biochemical processes for long-term health and essential for the proper function of almost all of your body's systems. Using the active form of B12 is particularly important because people with chronic conditions are poor methylators -- making it difficult to convert inactive forms into their useful active form.