Proflora4R Restorative Probiotic 30 caps
Spore-forming probiotics are commensal bacteria found in our gastrointestinal tract, which occur naturally in healthy soil. Endospores are undamaged by antibiotic therapies and stomach acid, making them the perfect addition to Biocidin® protocols, and are often favored when addressing upper GI health.
Evidence suggests that the increase of inflammatory gastrointestinal disorders and intestinal permeability may, in part, be attributed to an under-consumption of these vital spore-producing flora. The combination of quercetin, marshmallow root, and aloe vera extract in Proflora® 4R provide additional nutritional support for GI integrity and a healthy microbial balance, with just one capsule per day.
• Reach the intestines 100% of the time, compared to 1-3% expected in commonly used probiotic strains
• Helps reduce opportunistic and harmful bacteria
• Supports the development of Gut-associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT)
• Produce higher levels of lactic acid than conventional probiotics, for a greater mobilization of the immune system
• Produce beneficial by-products such as B vitamins, Vitamin K2, carotenoid antioxidants, and enzymes such as Nattokinase
• Contribute to healthier inflammation activity, to help heal damaged intestinal mucosa
• Assist in the digestion of food and the absorption of nutrients
• Remain stable at room temperature and do not require refrigeration
• May be taken with antibiotics
• Additional 100mg of patented quercetin QU 995, provides 170x better absorption to assist in GI integrity
• Added aloe and marshmallow root extracts provide soothing support to the intestinal mucosa